WELCOME SPS PARENTS
Parents! Stay involved in your child’s education.
Shonto Preparatory School in partnership with parents, can directly affect a child’s academic achievement. Every quarter the school will send academic and attendance progress reports home to parents. During the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarters, a mid-quarter progress report will also be sent home. Parents/guardians are welcome to schedule a conference call with their child’s teachers by email during their prep hours.
PARENTS ARE EXPECTED TO
- Maintain a reliable phone number listed with the school at all times.
- Attend scheduled appointments scheduled with the school.
- Attend regularly scheduled parent-teacher conferences.
- Help enforce school attendance and student discipline standards.
- Sign up for Parent Portals.
- Participate in the school Parent Advisory Committees (PAC, IEC).
- Build a strong parental involvement through coordination, technical assistance, and other support by implementing effective activities to improve their child’s academic performance.
PARENT LETTERS SY 22-23