SPS District will be utilizing Schoology for the 2021-2022 School Year
Schoology,/skoo-luh-jee/: A learning management system (LMS) that connects all the people, content, and systems that fuel education.
Schoology will provide our teachers the power to extend their classrooms into an online platform that will facilitate both scheduled teacher-led and independent at-home learning. Teachers can share announcements, special dates, pictures, newsletters, discussion boards, lessons, videos, and more on Schoology.
- AzM2 - ELA and Math Resources (Writing, Reading & Math)
- The AzSCI Field Test will be administered to students in Grades 5, 8, and 11 (Cohort 2022) in the 2020-2021 school year. (Science)
Student IT Support Team
The SPS School District understands that sending a laptop home may present additional technical challenges for students and parents.
Technical support phone support . Monday - Friday, 7 AM - 5 PM
Our ability to support technology at home may vary depending on many factors such as:
- The number of people waiting for assistance from Technology Desktop Support Staff;
- Knowledge of the caller and their understanding of district Technology resources;
- Caller’s technology knowledge and experience, including their understanding and access to their home network.
District Technology staff will provide remote assistance and support. Our tech support team are not available to go offsite to address technology issues. Advice given by our Technology Support members should be followed at your own risk. The District will not take responsibility for the correct operation, maintenance or support of personal networks and personal devices.