Achieving academic excellence by embracing and fostering Diné language, culture, and partnerships for lifelong learning.
The mission of Shonto Preparatory School is to nurture successful independent learners and responsible global citizens through quality and innovative education.
District NoticeShonto Preparatory School will running on a 2-hour delay, Monday, February 11th, 2013 for all instructional staff and students. School will begin at 10 a.m. All 12 month employees are to report to their designated work areas at 8:00 a.m. If you have any questions, please contact your immediate supervisor.
- Staff & Community, please review DRAFT SPS Governing Board Policies, and e-mail comments to Mrs. Gwen Todacheene, Superintendent
- Updated Policies- Internet, Cell Phones, and Prohibited Relationships
- Professional Development, Jan 13, 2012, Fri (jpg)
- The IT/Tech Department has a webpage, see link above, TECH
- IFB- Trash Services Amendment (pdf)
- IFB- Trash Services (pdf)
- E-RATE RFPs
- Budget 2012, IFB Delivered Propane Fuel
- Our Needs for 2011/2012 E-Rate Services
- PAC Parent Conference, Wed, Mar 28th, 8:30am-3:30pm (pdf)
- PAC Meeting, Wed, Jan 25th, 4:30pm, Agenda (pdf)
- 21st Century Videos!
- Robotics Class (Computing & Engineering Program)
- K-8 School 928-672-3530/3528
- High School 928-672-3518/3516
- Residential 928-672-3524/3557